Monday, July 16, 2012

Vaccine Article Quick List


I just put this list together for a friend, so I figured I might as well copy it to here in case it is wanted by anyone else. And I don't think my search bar works well on the blog anyways. All links open in a new window so you can click on them and keep reading.

I have pro/anti links summarized here:


I have a longer article here that asks questions to guide you:


I think every parent should read this link no matter what they choose:


I took a pro-vaccine article and flipped it:


Some personal thoughts:


The first vaccine a child receives:


And the studies to go with it:


Pertussis:


Polio and Measles:


Chickenpox and Shingles:


Meningitis:


Tetanus:


Gardasil:


Hib:


Can you honestly do this and still vaccinate? 


#1 doctor tactic:


The truth about religious exemptions:

http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2012/09/lying-to-obtain-religious-vaccine.html

Thimerosal:

http://guggiedaly.blogspot.com/2010/07/get-record-straight-on-thimerosal.html

Main vaccine page:
http://www.facebook.com/standagainstvax



3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I can't like this enough!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Again Guggie! Your time and energy is appreciated as my Life Mission is to allow our son to just BE another super healthy, INTACT!! courteous and sensitive, Compassionate and Alert , Sentient person.

    Your data will be presented to my husband in due time....i have some belief that he just MAYBE..JUST MAYBE...he will see the light and the clarity of a Non-Vax lifestyle.

    ...and THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I have to read through this all but it seems like a great resource list with lots of information!

    ReplyDelete